To gain access to the SCR a provider will have to take the steps listed below.
- If the agency doesn’t have a Resource ID or RID number, one can be obtained by emailing OCFS at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Agency Name
- Agency Address
- Agency telephone number,
- Contact person information
- A statement to describe the category listed under Section 424-A of the Social Security Law
- The name and the telephone number of a contact person in your licensing agency who can verify the status of your organization, and
- A copy of your license, certification, or other official documentation of approval by the relevant State or local agency.
For questions regarding the completion of any of these steps, please feel free to contact OCFS at (518) 474-1567, extension 19586
If you require additional assistance or have questions about the OCS application, you can e-mail OCFS at email@example.com.