The Justice Center provides assistance to victims and families as well as to people with all types of disabilities, of all ages, in all environments, their families/guardians, advocates, service providers, educators, employers, policy makers and the community.
These programs include:
- Adult Home Advocacy Program
- Assistive Technology (TRAID) Program
- Individual and Family Support
- Information, Referral and Technical Assistance
- Ombudsperson for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities Program
- Surrogate Decision-Making Committee Program (SDMC)