ACCES CNY operates Project Adapt, which includes a large inventory that serves individuals of all abilities. Families borrow items, use them, and return them for others to enjoy. The lending library also has a bike program. A rural outreach project has been developed to make monthly visits to areas outside of Onondaga County.
What TRAID Does
Regional TRAID Centers provide:
- Device loans for people to try at home, school, work, and in their communities.
- Demonstrations to compare different devices.
- Trainings for professionals and others.
- Information and referrals.
- Device donations, reutilization, and repair.
- Public awareness at tabling events, conferences, etc.
Contact Joel Brennan for information and assistance.
Visit the AccessCNY TRAID Website for program details.
Contact us by phone:
Contact us by email:
Contact us by fax: