Located at the Westchester Institute for Human Development, The Assistive Technology Program (ATP) at WIHD consists serves the lower Hudson Valley. WIHD provides device demonstrations, loans, training, technical assistance, and advocacy on how to obtain and use assistive technology devices.
What TRAID Does
Regional TRAID Centers provide:
- Device loans for people to try at home, school, work, and in their communities.
- Demonstrations to compare different devices.
- Trainings for professionals and others.
- Information and referrals.
- Device donations, reutilization, and repair.
- Public awareness at tabling events, conferences, etc.