Adapt Community Network operates ADAPT TechWorks Centers, located in Brooklyn and Manhattan, that specialize in assistive technology devices and services to help people maintain and increase their independence. In addition to loans and referrals, technology specialists are available for group presentations and technology demonstrations throughout NYC.
What TRAID Does
Regional TRAID Centers provide:
- Device loans for people to try at home, school, work, and in their communities.
- Demonstrations to compare different devices.
- Trainings for professionals and others.
- Information and referrals.
- Device donations, reutilization, and repair.
- Public awareness at tabling events, conferences, etc.
Contact Adapt Community Network
Visit the Adapt Community Network website for program details.